Members may subscribe to the Journal of Paleontology and/or Paleobiology during renewal or upon joining. If you are a current member and wish to add a print journal subscription or have a question about your print subscription, please contact PS Member Services at email@example.com or (855) 357-1032. If you wish to order back issues of the journals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 627-0326.
Subscriptions to the Memoirs, and Priscum are included in Society membership.Standing orders are available for the Paleontological Society Papers.
Publications generated by or receiving support from the Paleontological Society include:
- Journal of Paleontology, Published since 1927, the Journal of Paleontology is published six times a year and is devoted to research in all areas of paleontology. Click above for journal policies and instructions for authors.
- Paleobiology is published quarterly and focuses on the biological aspects of paleontology. This link gives current tables of contents and addresses of the editorial office.
- The Memoirs of the Paleontological Society are occasionally published monographic supplements to the Journal of Paleontology.
- Palaeontologica Electronica - the first electronic paleontological journal.
- Online version of Priscum, the society's newsletter, can be accessed here. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view Priscum. If you do not have this program, you can download it by clicking here
- Past Priscum newsletters: Fall 2001, Spring 2002, Fall 2002, Spring 2003, Winter 2004, Fall 2004, Fall 2005, Summer 2006, Spring 2007, Special GSA 2007 edition, Summer 2008, Spring 2011, Winter 2012, Summer 2012, Winter 2013, and Summer 2013. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view Priscum. If you do not have this program, you can download it by clicking here
- Special Publications are occasional publications, usually presenting the results of society sponsored symposia and meetings. These publications contain current data and concepts in an accessible format, and at very affordable prices!
- Short Course Notes are still available.The society sponsors a free annual short course prior to the national meeting of the Geological Society of America.
- Paleontological Society Papers One or more issues are published annually on a variety of subjects.
- The report of the NSF-funded workshop on Future Research Directions in Paleontology has been published, discussed at the GSA meeting in Denver, and since widely distributed. The full report is available here.