The Pojeta Award was established to recognize exceptional professional or public service by individuals or groups in the field of paleontology above and beyond that of existing formal roles or responsibilities.
Deadline: February 1, 2020 Nominations received after this date will be held for the next year.
How to Nominate:
The nomination dossiers should include:
- Nominee’s full name, address, phone number (and email if available).
- Contact information for nominator.
- Description of the nominee’s achievements in paleontology (not to exceed three pages).
- Supporting letters and other documentation
All nominations must be submitted electronically by completing and submitting the form below. The nomination must be submitted in a single PDF file as a form attachment.
An email confirmation of receipt will be sent to all nominators.
Finally, all nominees must separately complete a PS Professional Conduct Self-Reporting Form as prescribed in the Paleontological Society Policy on Non-Discrimination and Member Code of Conduct. The completed form should be submitted to [email protected] . If, for any reason, a nominee is uncomfortable about completing the form, they are welcome to contact a member of the ethics committee for a confidential conversation in advance.
- Bill DiMichele, [email protected]
- Pheobe Cohen, [email protected]
- Patricia Kelley, [email protected]
- Gabriela Mángano, [email protected]
Pojeta Award Nomination Form